- Use Discovery for lesson plans, unit ideas, and more!
- Check out AOL@school!
- Research all types of subjects on SIRS!
- Sites for Teachers! The Net's best resource for teachers!
- Teaching Ideas for Primary Teachers is a wonderful resource!
- Teaching lesson plans and classroom management from Teacher Vision!
- Substitute Packet filled with tips, tricks, ideas, suggestions, and methods.
- Worksheets, teaching tips, and rubrics from TeAch-nology.com!
- Ready made rubrics or create your own at Rubrics4teachers!
- RubiStar: tool to help the teacher who wants to use rubrics but does not have the time to develop them from scratch.
- The following Jeopardy games have been created by Hardin County Teachers for use in their classrooms.
- Visit the Merriam-Webster OnLine Resource Center!
- The K-8 Houghton Mifflin Education Place!
- The School Express has free software, worksheets, an on-line store and more!
- Quizlab offers lightning-fast quiz preparation and grading!
- Books4Teachers.com provides you with the highest quality reading materials for teachers, be they books, magazines or articles.
- Puzzle Choice offers crosswords, word searches, logics, quizzes, jigsaws, and more!
- MarcoPolo provides the highest quality, standards-based Internet content and professional development to K-12 teachers throughout the US.
- PBS Online!
- Scholastic Online!
- Find out what the weather is any where in the world on Weather.com!
- Look up state and country quick facts on line with the US Census Bureau!
- The official Commonwealth of Virginia Home Page!
- Virginia Department of Education home page!
- AskERIC (Educational Resources Information Center) is a personalized Internet-based service providing education information to teachers, librarians, counselors, administrators, parents, and anyone interested in education throughout the United States and the world.
- Check out Houghton Mifflin's graphic organizer site!